- This event has passed.
4 Attitudes Can Change Your World June 2 2018 Teleseminar
June 2 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Teleseminar with Rev. Connie L. Habash, MA, LMFT
Saturday, June 2nd, 2018
During these challenging times, ancient teachings from the Yoga Sutras – known as the Brahmaviharas in Buddhism – show us how to deal with difficult people and situations while maintaining inner serenity. I like to call them the “4 Attitudes”. These four concepts, when practiced, will deeply transform your relationships with yourself, others, and the world.
During this two hour teleseminar, you will:
- Be introduced to the Yoga Sutras, the classic text of yoga philosophy
- Understand what “Yoga” means
- Learn and understand one of the most practical yogic teachings for our modern-day world
- Discover the source of what causes disturbance in our minds
- Know the 4 situations that create mental agitation, and the 4 practices that can return you to inner serenity and change your world!