November 15 (Online) | Spiritual People Have Anxiety, Too!
November 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$30.00
Anxiety is on the rise in our culture. Our spiritual life should help calm us, not increase our stress, fear, and overwhelm!
From her book, Awakening from Anxiety: A Spiritual Guide to Living a More Calm, Confident, and Courageous Life, Rev. Connie will share what anxiety is, why spiritual people have more anxiety, and common errors spiritual people make in their mindset and the way they approach their spiritual practices.
These “mis-takes” can actually increase our anxiety. A few pointers from Yoga philosophy, simple practices, and universal spiritual principles help us shift out of overwhelm and upset, and back to calm within.
In this 2-hour workshop, you will:
- Learn what anxiety is, its symptoms, and why spiritual people are more prone to it
- The 6 “mis-takes” that increase our anxiety
- 3 keys to recovering our calm within
- Simple practices and yoga philosophy to increase mindfulness and inner peace, for both you and your clients and ministry
When stress and anxiety follow you onto the yoga mat or meditation cushion – or wait for you when you step off it – you’ll have the tools to regain your inner peace. Join us!
Date: Friday, November 15, 2019
Where: Online on ZOOM (link to be sent upon registration)
When: 10am-12noon Pacific (1pm Eastern, 5pm GMT)
Check your local time zone here: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
- $30 Early Registration, by October 27th
- $35 After October 27th
Questions? Contact Rev. Connie