If you’re looking for guidance that focuses on your spiritual awakening, overcoming obstacles on the spiritual path, cultivating a connection to the Divine, or maintaining your inspiration, Spiritual Mentoring is available in person in my Menlo Park, CA office, or via Skype anywhere in the world.
Over a few sessions, we can:
- deepen your spiritual journey and support you in living a spiritual life
- clarify your spiritual beliefs and direction
- heal places of fear, resistance, anger, or other “negative” emotions that might hinder your progress
- develop spiritual practices that work for you and are effective in expanding your awareness and spiritual growth
- explore answers to your deepest spiritual questions
- incorporate universal spiritual principles into your life
- cultivate a greater understanding of yoga philosophy, if that is of interest
- set new goals for your inner development
Our time together is focused on whatever your current spiritual needs and interests are. Sessions are generally 60 minutes, offered for a sliding scale donation of $125-185 per session. I recommend a series of 4 spiritual mentoring sessions, so that we can have time to build upon insights, practices, and breakthroughs so that you have a powerful foundation to build on in your spiritual life. You can also spread sessions out, especially if you like having someone to check in with and keep you focused.
Ready to experience more peace, joy, contentment, and a deeper connection to the Divine? Contact me for a free 15 minute consultation.
Spiritual Mentoring is not psychotherapy. If you want to work on personal issues, but from a spiritual perspective, please see my Counseling and Psychotherapy page.