If you’re looking for guidance that focuses on your spiritual development, overcoming obstacles on the spiritual path, cultivating a connection to the Divine, or maintaining your inspiration, Spiritual Mentoring is available in person in my Menlo Park, CA office, or via Skype anywhere in the world.
Over a few sessions, we can:
- recognize where you are on your spiritual journey
- clarify your spiritual beliefs and direction
- heal places of fear, resistance, anger, or other “negative” emotions that might hinder your progress
- develop spiritual practices that work for you and are effective in expanding your awareness and spiritual growth
- explore answers to your deepest spiritual questions
- incorporate universal spiritual principles into your life
- cultivate a greater understanding of yoga philosophy, if that is of interest
- set new goals for your inner development
Our time together is focused on whatever your current spiritual needs and interests are. Sessions are generally 45 minutes, offered for $108 per session. I recommend a series of 4 spiritual mentoring sessions, so that we can have time to build upon insights, practices, and breakthroughs so that you have a powerful foundation to build on in your spiritual life. You can also spread sessions out, especially if you like having someone to check in with and keep you focused. I offer a package of 4 Spiritual Mentoring sessions for $375 (a savings of $57), to be used within 6 months. For more information, contact me for a free 15 minute consultation.
Spiritual Mentoring is not psychotherapy. If you want to work on personal issues, but from a spiritual perspective, please see my Counseling and Psychotherapy page.