Spiritual Community and Ministry
As a traveler on the spiritual path for over thirty years, I have found that there are essential truths that shine forth in all traditions. Indeed, in my experience, there are many paths, but one mountain that we all endeavor to ascend to reach the heights of Oneness with the Divine, each in our own unique way.
About Interfaith Ministry
This recognition of these common truths, also known as the Perennial Philosophy, is what drew me to Interfaith Ministry, which honors all religions and spiritual traditions. I believe that the time has truly come for Interfaith practice and community, for it is essential for us to find our common ground amongst faiths if we are to bring peace to our world. What I like to say is: let us honor and respect the uniqueness of each spiritual or religious tradition while we revere the beliefs and principles that we share in common: that of love, truthfulness, respect, kindness, compassion, and service to all beings. I draw upon many spiritual teachings, teachers, practices, and texts for inspiration and wisdom regarding these essential principles.
My intention is to embody and teach these universal principles and practices. I welcome anyone, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or identity, socio-economic status, or age, as long as this universal respect for each others paths is a common value.
My ministry responds to the spiritual needs of people in my local and online community who seek a place of inspiration that embraces and transcends all spiritual traditions, supports individuals in their spiritual growth, and reveals universal spiritual principles through teachings, practices, community, and my example.
- The nurturance of each seeker’s body, mind, heart, and spirit through holistic and transpersonal practices such as yoga, meditation, ritual, dance, art, movement, self-inquiry, study of sacred texts, prayer, insightful discussion, and support.
- Fostering a spiritual community, locally, worldwide, and online, that deepens the spiritual and heart-to-heart connection among women and men, is founded on unconditional love, and brings about greater awareness, insight, and transformation
- Meeting the spiritual needs of families and children by providing special practices, services, and programs for families, children, and youth
- Honoring the wisdom of elders in the community
- Encouraging opportunities to practice seva (selfless service)
My ministry is founded on the Unconditional Love of the Divine Mother/Father, and is in a continual process of unfoldment as more of the Divine’s love, wisdom, and truth is revealed. I allow a safe and sacred place to be created for those seeking “Spiritual Family” to grow, evolve, and be inspired to realize these universal spiritual principles.