A universal spiritual community for seekers of all ages
- A community that shares the belief in a universal, loving Presence – the Divine – which is experienced uniquely by each individual
- A place where all spiritual paths are honored, and where we explore the universal principles which are the essence of all these paths (such as truth, non-violence, love, compassion, and service)
- A family of spirit which is united in the desire to awaken in consciousness individually and collectively, and to serve the community and all beings
- A gathering that nurtures deep connection to Spirit, each other, and the planet
Including an inspirational talk and readings, chanting, discussion, and a 15-20 minute guided meditation.
Day: 2nd or 3rd Sunday of every month
Place: Subud House, Palo Alto – 330 Melville Ave., Palo Alto, CA
Bring: a meditation cushion. Chairs are provided for those who prefer them.
Topics for 2015:
- January 11th – Who Are You?
- February 8th – Selfless Love and Self-Love
- March 8th – Attention and Intention
- April 12th – The Body of Light
- May 10th – Self- Surrender
- June 14th – Living in the Flow
- July 19th – Inner Freedom ***NOTE: 3RD SUNDAY!
- August 16th – Being a Spiritual Warrior ***NOTE: 3RD SUNDAY!
- September 13th – Studying Your Self
- October 18th – Life, Living, and After Life ***NOTE: 3RD SUNDAY!
- November 8th – Light and Shadow
- December 13th – Sacred Sound, Sacred Silence
Offered by heartfelt donation
Children over 6 years who are able to participate in the community, sit quietly with their parent, or draw and read back in our children’s corner are welcome to attend. For children younger than age 6, please contact me.
Join us for inspiration, inner peace, connection, and community.
Led by Rev. Connie L. Habash, MA, LMFT. An ordained Interfaith Minister, psychotherapist, and Yoga & meditation teacher since 1993, Rev. Connie is passionate about creating spiritual community founded in the universal, perennial wisdom of yogic philosophy and all religions and spiritual paths.
For more information, contact me or call 650-996-2649