Ecotherapy – Counseling in and with Nature
That’s Ecotherapy – healing and transformation through connection with nature. Taking our counseling sessions into the natural world can deepen the therapeutic experience and renew our souls. Nature guides us in the process, sometimes with surprising synchronicities.
Some of the Benefits of Ecotherapy
- Calms the nervous system, reducing anxiety
- Alleviates depression, improves mood
- Awakens inner peace
- Connects us to our body and senses
- Supports grounding, centering, and embodiment
- Deepens connection with the Earth
- Develops a sense of meaning and belonging
- Awakens our soul through connection with nature
- Enhances personal and spiritual growth
Nature fills me with peace and inspiration, and many of my clients have found the same. Would you like to step out of the office into Ecotherapy? Here are the details:
- Sessions take place either in a suburban park in Menlo Park, CA (for convenience or for a more accessible introduction to Ecotherapy), a more rustic setting in the hills above Woodside, CA, or at a park in Lafayette, CA
- For new clients, the 1st 1-2 sessions are held in my office in Menlo Park, as we explore your intentions and goals for therapy and prepare for stepping outside.
- Limited days and times. Sessions are 50 minutes. Small group sessions possible monthly at the Lafayette Reservoir.
- Fee: $195/session (some sliding scale may be available – Contact Me to inquire)
Rev. Connie has spent the last several years exploring deep nature connection with programs offered by 8 Shields and Gaia Girls Passages, and she completed the Level 1 Ecotherapy Training with Ariana Candell of the Earthbody Institute. She feels passionate about our relationship to the Earth and delights in sharing the healing and inspiration of nature through Ecotherapy sessions, classes, and retreats . Have more questions? Contact Rev. Connie
Ready for more inspiration to awaken your True Self?
Join our community and receive 4 FREE calming gifts – plus a “Weekly Bit of Inspiration” and our monthly blog and newsletter!
*Your privacy is assured!
You can unsubscribe at any time.