- What’s Different About How I Work?
- Individual Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy
- Cultures & Religions
- Group Therapy
- Fees and Forms
- Women’s Psychotherapy Groups
Counseling can facilitate the discovery of your true Self in all areas of your life: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Some areas that I am skilled in and enjoy working with are:
- Relationship issues
- Highly Sensitive People
- Anxiety and developing inner peace and ease
- Grief, Loss, and Life Transitions
- Clear and Effective Communication
- Finding your life purpose and a satisfying career
- Pregnancy and birth
- Mother/Fatherhood, Parenting issues
- Overcoming self-defeating beliefs or negativity
- Awakening your inner awareness
- Transforming defense patterns
- Energy awareness, including grounding, centering, and energetic boundaries
- Clarifying spiritual beliefs
- Deepening your connection to the Divine
Psychotherapy and Counseling sessions are available in person at my office in Menlo Park, CA, in the San Francisco Bay Area near Palo Alto, Atherton, Redwood City, Mountain View, Woodside, San Carlos, and surrounding areas.
Individual therapy is also available online for residents of California!
Please see my Fees and Forms page for information on what I charge for sessions and my office and insurance policies.
It’s time to Awaken your true Self.
Feel free to contact me for a free 15 minute phone consultation to explore working together. I look forward to awakening the greatest potential in you! Rev. Connie L. Habash, MA, LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #MFC35178)