Women’s Psychotherapy Groups
A Women’s Spiritual Psychotherapy Group with Rev. Connie L. Habash, MA, LMFT
A place to call your sanctuary…
A group of women who deeply support you on your spiritual path and nurture your personal growth, healing, and transformation.
- Find your authenticity
- Develop trust – in yourself, others, and the Divine
- Learn to communicate confidently and honestly
- Transform your relationships
- Work through challenging emotions
- Experience potent awareness and aliveness in the present moment
- Discover your true, empowered Self
Spiritual topics each session lead us to explore meaningful areas of our lives. Meditation and other spiritual practices deepen the experience.
This is a place to bring it all, knowing you’re accepted and embraced in your unique spiritual and personal path. This is a Sacred Journey.
Every other Monday in Menlo Park, from 11am-12:30pm
$65 per session, minimum 4 month commitment
Limited to 4-6 participants
For information and to schedule your initial meeting, contact Connie
Ready for more inspiration to awaken your True Self?
Join our community and receive 4 FREE calming gifts – plus a “Weekly Bit of Inspiration” and our monthly blog and newsletter!
*Your privacy is assured!
You can unsubscribe at any time.