Women’s Psychotherapy Groups
A Women’s Spiritual Psychotherapy Group with Rev. Connie L. Habash, MA, LMFT
A place to call your sanctuary…
A group of women who deeply support you on your spiritual path and nurture your personal growth, healing, and transformation.
- Find your authenticity
- Develop trust – in yourself, others, and the Divine
- Learn to communicate confidently and honestly
- Transform your relationships
- Work through challenging emotions
- Experience potent awareness and aliveness in the present moment
- Discover your true, empowered Self
Spiritual topics each session lead us to explore meaningful areas of our lives. Meditation and other spiritual practices deepen the experience.
This is a place to bring it all, knowing you’re accepted and embraced in your unique spiritual and personal path. This is a Sacred Journey.
Every other Monday in Menlo Park, from 11am-12:30pm
$65 per session, minimum 4 month commitment
Limited to 4-6 participants
For information and to schedule your initial meeting, contact Connie
Ready for more inspiration to awaken your True Self?
It is my joy to share with you!
Join our community to receive articles, blogs, and announcements of upcoming events!
*Your privacy is assured!